LIVE TRADING ALERTS (LTA) SUPPORT POLICY
General Support Policy
- Technical support is provided to customers currently subscribed (subscription still active) to LTA free of charge.
- All support is subject to the terms and conditions of the LTA Subscription License Agreement.
- LTA support includes updates, bug fixes, and functionality upgrades. All are released as either major and minor update versions (for example v22.214.171.1242).
- Support is limited to the current released version of LTA. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep their LTA software up-to-date, but we will help if you have upgrade issues.
- Support is available via email, live support chat room, phone (outgoing only) and Internet remote-support software.
- Support is only available to customers running LTA natively in a Windows environment. (We do not currently support any Mac osX or Linux Distribution, other operating systems, virtual machines or environment emulators.)
- Support is only available for customers running LTA on current versions of the Windows operating systems. (Do not expect us to support something like Windows Vista.)
How do I check what version of LTA I have now?
- Open LTA
- Your version number is shown toward the top of the main application.
How do I contact LTA Support?
There are three ways to contact us.
- Inside Live Trading Alerts, click Help>Support Ticket and fill out the form.
- Email support@LiveTradingAlerts.com
- Visit the Live Support Room during Market hours LTA Live Support Room
In either case, please provide a detailed description of the problem or issue you are facing. Include links to images (such as those you can create with the free screen-capture tool called Jing). Also, please include your name, phone number, version number and license number.